RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Bulpros Consulting AD is committed to respect the privacy and protect the personal data of everyone wanting to access our website www.bulpros.com, so we would like to let you know about the type of data that we collect from visitors to our site and how we use and protect this information. We comply with the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Bulgarian data protection law.
The term ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; (extract from Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Art. 4), e.g. people’s names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
SCOPE AND COVERAGE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data that we collect when you visit our website (http://www.bulpros.com) are used by Bulpros solely to improve our website and to supply you with services and information that meet your needs more effectively. We may use the personal data that you provide to us such as name, email, phone, company name, position to respond to your requests and inquires, provide you information of our existing and new products and services, send you newsletters or for other purposes that you have agreed upon data collection. Additionally, if you apply for an open work position, our HR department and a partner HR/Recruitment company may process your data and you might be contacted for job opportunities. You may at any time request that we stop sending you emails and other communication.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The legal grounds on which we rely to process your personal data are:
- An agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter in agreement with you
- A freely given consent that you provided us upon collection of your personal data
- Our legitimate interests to effectively deliver information or services to you, based on our evaluation that the processing doesn’t interfere with your fundamental rights and freedoms
- A legal or regulatory obligations to which BULPROS is subject and must comply with
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with the companies in our group, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to respond to your requests and inquires or for the performance of a contract, we enter into with them or you. All third parties with which we share personal data are bound to maintain appropriate level of organizational and technical protection measures. Personal data can be shared with government and regulatory agencies in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. Your data may be transferred to organizations in countries outside EEA only after ensuring that there is either adequacy decision of European Commission or appropriate safeguards are available. Each international company that we share data with is bound to maintain appropriate level of organizational and technical protection measures. Additionally, we sign with them standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data in third countries, which are approved by the European Commission.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Bulpros has implemented generally accepted organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, loss, alternation, misuse, destruction. Only authorized persons who have been properly trained and made aware of Bulpros privacy standards and obligations are provided access to personal data. Despite the best effort we make, security cannot be guaranteed against all threats. We endeavor to protect personal data that we have received and store, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to or by us. We cannot guarantee that this site will operate continuously or be completely error-free, as we have solely an obligation to use our best endeavors in this respect. Likewise, we cannot be held liable for any events due to a case of force majeure, breakdowns or technical problems affecting hardware, programs, software or the Internet causing the suspension or termination of the service. We cannot be held liable for any prejudice resulting from use of our site, irrespective of the reason.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We try to keep your personal data for no longer, then it is needed, considering the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We keep contact information for marketing purposes until you unsubscribe at email@example.com or request that we delete your data at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Under GDPR you have certain rights in relation to your personal data. These rights include:
- Access – You can ask us whether we process your personal data, and if so, to provide you more information on that.
- Rectification – You can at any time request that we correct your personal data in case of inaccuracy.
- Erasure – You can request from us to delete all your personal information that we process. We will do so without undue delay, unless there is some legal obligation to the company that requires your data to be kept.
- Restriction of processing – You can request that we temporary restrict processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, prefer to restrict processing rather than erasing personal data, or you need that we keep your data for you to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- Data portability – You can request that we transmit your personal data (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) to another controller. This right applies only when processing is based on consent or on a contract or is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object – You can object to our use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes including profiling.
- Automated individual decision-making – You can object to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which affects you
- Right to withdraw consent – You can, at any time withdraw the consent you have previously provided to us. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent before its withdraw.
- Right to lodge a complaint – If you are not satisfied with the result from exercising your rights, you can lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority: CPDP – www.cpdp.bg ; email@example.com
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our site may contain hypertext links to other sites. We do not make any commitment in respect of any other site that you may access via our site and we cannot be held liable under any circumstances for the contents of such sites, their operation or access to them.
The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use and processing of personal data is subject to the regulations of the Bulgarian legislation.
- Necessary Cookies – they make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
- Statistics – they help website owners to understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously
- Marketing – they are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user
Please, contact us if you would like more information on what cookies we use. By using this website, you agree that we can place cookies on your computer or device. However, you can control and manage cookies in various ways. Every modern browser has functionalities to see what cookies you have stored, delete them and block certain sites from storing cookies on your computer. These settings are generally in the “Security and Privacy” sections of the browser. You can opt-out of having your anonymized browsing activity within our website recorded by the Google Analytics Cookies by following the instructions on: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html .
HOW TO CONTACT US?
The purpose of this General Terms is to protect your privacy, so we would be grateful if you would let us have your suggestions and comments. Please do not hesitate to let us know of any breach of your privacy resulting from your visit to the Bulpros site. We will reply as soon as possible. – If in future you do not wish to be contacted following a visit to the Bulpros site, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. – If you wish to check, correct or update any personal data that you have given to us, please write to email@example.com.